Point Sub Type Not Getting Stamped In Case Of Redemption Cancellation
(Doc ID 2541513.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 15.5 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.5 [IP2015] version, Loyalty
When cancelling a redemption, the point sub type is not added to the point item
All point sub types should be added to the point items
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a point sub type
2. Create a redemption transaction
3. Cancel the redemption transaction, the accrual cancellation record does no have the sub type.
- Create an accrual with 10 points, sub type is added
- Create a redemption with 1 point, the accrual is the only transaction that can be used so the point type should be included.
The redemption promotion does not allow you to set a sub type
- Cancel the redemption transaction, sub type is not added to the corresponding accrual but the redemption transaction id is. The point sub type should be added
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document