EMAIL INBOUND ACTIVITY STATUS 'DONE' IS BLANK WHEN VANILLA LOV'S ARE DISABLED.
(Doc ID 2545854.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer has reported that when user's reply an Email - Inbound activity from Communications screen the Email - Inbound activity. For some reason, the Email - Inbound activity status "Done" is blank or missing as it shows in the screenshot below:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
On Siebel Tools:
1. Inactive the following LOV below and clean the cache:
Signed and Synchronized
2. Send an email to email@example.com
1. Go to SiteMap > Communications Screen > Communication List
2. You should see a record in Status "In Progress"
3. Reply the email and the Status change to "Queue"
4. When press Send button the status should change from "Queue" to "Done" but for some reason is Blank or missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document