Error SBL-DAT-00452:Join in business component definition '%1' has source fields that come from tables '%2' and '%3'
(Doc ID 2546337.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.104.22.168  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The below error happens in two scenarios:
1. When inspecting a workspace (even without any changes) in versions above 19.x.
2. With a customized join (with multiple join specifications) in any version.
Steps to reproduce the error:
In Siebel 19.x and later, steps are as follows ( the example uses Contact BC, however the error can be seen with other BCs as well)
- Create a new workspace in Webtools or Siebel Tools
- Go to Contact BC and add a comment on Field Work Phone
- In Callcenter application,open the Workspace and click Inspect button in Workspace Dashboard before delivery of workspace
- Navigate to Contact screen and above error is observed
In any version (the example uses Household BC, however the error can be seen with other BCs as well)
- Open Web Tools or Siebel Tools
- Query for the "Household" Business Component
- Query for the Business Component's Join alias "Household Primary Position".
- Open the Join specification view for this join (there should be one join spec with destination column = PAR_ROW_ID and Source Field = Primary Position Id)
- Add a new Join spec where destination column equals "POSTN_TYPE_CD" and source field equals "Group Type Code"
- Commit the changes
- In the Call Center application navigate to the my household view. View load will fail with the error mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document