Min and Max Values is not Putting any Restriction While Adding Promotion Group Members
(Doc ID 2549626.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Siebel eCommunications - Version 15.18 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 15.18 [IP2015] version, Order Management
Min and Max values is not putting any restriction while adding Promotion Group Members
It should not allow to add more than max value for Promotion Group Members
1. Go to Admin Product>>Product Definition , Create a new record with Name: Test PG and Type:Promotion Group Membership
2.Release the product
3. Go to Admin Product>>Promotion Groups, create new record with Name:Test Promotion and Show in Catalog:Y
4. Go to Products tab and add Test PG with Min:1, Max:5 and Default:1
5. Release product
6. Go to Quote>>Line Items>>Promotion Group Detail and click on new record
7. Select Test Promotion from product pick applet and added as Line Item
8. Test PG is added as default with quantity 1
9. Now go to "Promotion Group Definition" where you can see Test PC and click on "Add" button
10. Pick Product applet is opened with 'Order Qty' for Test PG product
11. Given 5 in 'Order Qty', 5 new line items have added under Quote Line Items applet with quantity 1 each.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document