ADM Component Questions for Siebel CRM 2019
(Doc ID 2553419.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What is the purpose of the components below?
Application Deployment Manager Batch Processor
Application Deployment Manager Object Manager (ESN)
Application Deployment Manager Processor
2. Do all of these three components need to be active in order for the Application Deployment Manager (ADM) functionality to work?
3. Is it mandatory to enable these ADM components for the Application Migration tools to work with them?
4. Is there a way to deploy changes from one environment to another environment (i.e., from Development to UAT) without explicitly using ADM components?
5. For Production, are any of these components mandatory or recommended to keep active?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document