Siebel Application Migration fails due to repimexp crash after Full RR of Integration Workspace
(Doc ID 2555335.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform Full RR (Runtime Repository) based on Integration Workspace version 0;
2. Rename the migrated repository;
3. Deploy changes in Development for the migrated Integration Workspace at step 1;
4. Run IRR (Incremental Runtime Repository) in order to migrate the new changes;
5. Results: The IRR succeed for the export steps, but hangs for the import and never completes.
The import logs are empty and the repimexp is crashing with the below call stack:
 GetWSInfo(0xffbf9798, 0xffbf7ea4, 0x5438e, 0x3094, 0xffbf9698, 0x49990), at 0x2fbe4
 doImport(0xffbf9798, 0xffbfc1c8, 0x2e58, 0x2e78, 0x2e64, 0x4bb40), at 0x1ac3c
 wmain(0x110c, 0xffbfea6c, 0xffbfc168, 0x4e, 0x49990, 0x0), at 0x15c90
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document