Unable to Publish/Activate a Task or Workflow from Siebel Tools Using a Newly Created Business Object(BO)
(Doc ID 2555765.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.12 to 19.8 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If we try to use a newly created BO for the Workflow or Task and try to publish, the operation doesn't not succeed and the following error is encountered:
In case of Workflow:
1. Create a developer workspace under the Main workspace
2. Create new Business Object and create new Workflow or Task based on the newly created Business Object
3. Open the Workflow or Task in editor view so that publish/activate button is active. Click on Validate and see that everything is fine
4. Click on Publish
5. Checkpoint and Deliver the developer Workspace
5. Activate the workflow using the Publish/Activate button on the WF/Task Editor tool bar.
The above error is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document