When Enter Wrond Credentials Using Outlook CalDAV Synchronizer for CalDAV Cause EAIObjMgr Tasks Been Created In Loop
(Doc ID 2563360.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.2 to 19.9 [Release V17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.2 version, Client Functionality
If a MS Outlook 2010 user using CalDAV Synchronizer enters the wrong credentials in CalDAV Synchronizer profiles the corresponding EAIObjMgr component log show an error indicating invalid username/password.This is expected since the user enter the wrong password.
But after that a new EAIObjMgr task keep getting created every couple of seconds with the same error.
This process of EAIObjgrMgr tasks creation keep going on even after the user close the MS Outlook and enter the new correct password. Even if the MS Outlook user shutdown the workstation the task keep getting created.
Also even after kill the current component EAIObjgrMgr which lead to creation of a new instance of component EAIObjgrMgr the task creation keep going on.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install MS Outlook with CalDAV Synchornizer
2. Configure CalDAV Synchronizer profiles with a correct username and password
3. Make sure you can connect and synchronize some calendar items.
4. After that in CalDAV Synchronizer change the password for a wrong/invalid password
5. Try to sync again the calendar items
6. It will fails with is expected.
7. Now check the EAIObjMgr log files, we can see a new log file been created every seconds with the same error.
8. The creation of EAIObjMgr trying to process the wrong credentials keep going even after shutdown the component or correct the password.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document