Browser Back Button Does Not Work As Expected While Navigating Through Obiee Dashboards In Siebel
(Doc ID 2566147.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Returning From an OBIEE Action Link to Siebel Application with Browser Back Arrow Is Not Pointing To The Correct Dashboard Report.
Similar to Returning From an OBIEE Action Link to Siebel Application with Browser Back Arrow Is Not Pointing To The Correct Dashboard Report. Extra Browser Clicks are Required. (Doc ID 2005077.1)
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up a reverse proxy in order to make the integration between Siebel and OBIEE (used OBIEE 188.8.131.52).
- Set up symbolic URL to OBIEE
- From OBIEE set up an action link back to Siebel.
- From Siebel Navigate to OBIEE
- From OBIEE Action Link Navigate to SIEBEL
- Click on Browser back
- It will navigate to the OBIEE page before triggering action link
- repeat steps 5-7
- It will not navigate to OBIEE page as in 7.
It works first time but if same navigation does not work second time, but again work the next time.
Customer is also seeing it working intermittently.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document