Test Script Not Capturing Screen Shots After Jenkins Job Successful Execution
(Doc ID 2568401.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Test Scripts are getting executed and getting completed successfully by Jenkins Application but the screen shots are not getting captured.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure a Test Automation Execution Configuration in Siebel Site Map> Releases> Automation Execution Configurations to run some Test Scripts
- Install Jenkins as per Note: 2396540.2 - Innovation Pack 17.0 Siebel Test Automation > Siebel Test Execution via Jenkins > Setting Up Jenkins
- Create a Job in Jenkins > New Item > Free Style as per Note: 2396540.2 - Innovation Pack 17.0 Siebel Test Automation > Siebel Test Execution via Jenkins > Configuring the Siebel Test Execution Job
- Execute the Job in Jenkins default master node by selecting Build Now for the job created on item 3.
- A new build number is created and build Console Output show SUCCESS
- Navigating back to Siebel Siebel Site Map> Releases> Automation Execution Configurations, the Automation Execution Configuration create on step 1 shows Completed
- Checking the Reports attached to the Automation Execution Configuration Attachments applet, when review the Report no screen shot has been taken for the steps where screen shot was required.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document