Remote Product Configurator Not Working With LDAP Authentication
(Doc ID 2570819.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168  version, Security / Authentication
Remote Product Configurator not working with LDAP authentication
Recently install a new Siebel 22.214.171.124 testing environment where Remote Product Configurator is present.
The installation is done in ESN and ENU and we are facing the following behavior using the different components:
• Vanilla eCommunication ESN component with remote eProdConf and LDAP authentication = KO. The eProdConf is not instantiated.
• Vanilla eCommunication ENU component with remote eProdConf and BD authentication = OK
• Vanilla eCommunication ENU component with local eProdConf and BD authentication =OK
• New eCommunication ESN component with local eProdConf and BD authentication = OK
• New eCommunication ESN component with remote eProdConf and BD authentication = OK
We have already tried to configure the LDAP for a new component and the result is also KO:
• New eCommunication ESN component with remote eProdConf and LDAP authentication = KO
The configuration is a copy of Production where LDAP is also in place, but it seems we are missing something.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install 126.96.36.199
2. Enable LDAP for ENU & ESN
3. With LDAP, remote product config is not working
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document