Siebel Object Manager Crash Upon Login Attempt After Siebel Database Upgrade From Previous Siebel Version - CSSSWEViewTabLayout::ReadPreferences
(Doc ID 2571094.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Siebel environment was upgraded from previous Siebel version, i.e. Siebel Database upgrade with upgrep+upgphys.
The application object manager comes online without issues, but it crashes when some users with specific responsibilities try to login to the application.
Below are the steps to reproduce the crash at will using Call Center object manager and "Siebel Administrator" responsibility, but it may apply to any Responsibility or Application.
1) Go to Site Map > Administration - Application > Responsibilities
2) Search for "Siebel Administrator" Responsibility
3) Choose "Tab Layout" from drop-down list on the lower-left applet (Responsibility View List Administration Applet)
4) Search for "Siebel Universal Agent" on the middle applet (Role Application List Applet)
5) Choose "Accounts" Screen
6) Choose "My Accounts" View on the lower applet (View Tab Layout List Applet), and change the Order from 4 to 2
7) Click on the "Order" column to sort the list
8) A new S_USERLIST_ATT_XXXX_XXXX.SAF file appears on the Siebel File System under the att directory
9) Create an int_ws, and dev_ws on Siebel Tools
10) Inactivate the "Account List View" in the dev_ws on Tools, and delivery the change to int_ws
11) Change param WorkspaceBranchName="int_ws" for comp sccobjmgr_enu
12) Restart sccobjmgr_enu
13) Try to login to Call Center, the OM process should have crashed
The FDR has the following pattern:
The Siebel application was upgraded from a previous Siebel version
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document