WS CMU CatalogWebService/CMU GetProductDetails Method does not Apply Discount Matrix
(Doc ID 2571835.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 16.9 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following issue was reported on 16.19 version and confirmed in IP19 too: order management rules are not applied : CMU CatalogWebService/CMU GetProductDetails method does not apply discount matrix.
Customer created a discount matrix to apply a discount based on the account type. This is working as expected from the Siebel UI but not working through CMU CatalogWebService / CMU GetProductDetails .
Customer expectation was: since the context in request is provided, it should apply all the order management rules like, discount matrix, attribute adjustment, volume discount, Eligibility and compatibility rule before the interface return the result .
The issue can be reproduced at will on latest 19.6 with the following steps:
1. Create an account of type Residential
2. Create a product and release it
3. Create a price list and add the product to the price list with list price 1500. Enable dynamic pricing and clear the cache.
4. Navigate to Administration Pricing -> Discount matrices and create a discount matrix (use name "AIA2.4DiscountMatrix" as this is used name is used in “Account Type Adjustments” step that exists in the ‘Pricing Procedure - Calculate Net Price’
5. Add discount criteria: Account type, Product.
6. Add rule: for particular product and account of type Residential price will be override to 12.
7. Create an order, add the account and the list price created
8. Add the product and check its price : is override to 12 as per discount matrix.
10. Test with SOAP UI the CMU CatalogWebService / CMU GetProductDetails and add the siebel context in the request: order id, product id, siebel context , price list id, account id etc.
6. Run the request. The response show only the price taken from list price and the net price is not recalculated based on the discount matrix defined
for this product:
Further investigation in the EAI logs shows that no pricing workflows are invoked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document