Not Able To Inspect Link Specification Changes Workspace
(Doc ID 2574093.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to inspect link specification changes in workspace
STEPS to replicate
1. Create a new workspace "WS_Link"
2. Select Link Specification: Account/Contact
3. Remove below:
Inter Table: S_PARTY_PER
Inter Parent Column: PARTY_ID
Inter Child Column: PERSON_ID
4. Go to Call Center Application
5. Click on Workspace Explorer and open "WS_Link"
6. Click on Inspect
7. Go to Account Detail - Contacts View
RESULT: See that still the records appear in "SIS Account Entry Applet" which should not.
8. Go to Tools and Deliver workspace "WS_Link"
9. Log out of Siebel Call Center and log back in.
10. Go to Account Detail - Contacts View
11. See that records disappear from "SIS Account Entry Applet"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document