CONFIRM POP UP IS NOT WORKING IN IE - SBL-DAT-00498
(Doc ID 2574430.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 220.127.116.11 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 [IP2013] version, Configuration - General
1. Launch the Application Using IE Browsers and Navigate to the Activities Screen and Place the Cursor on the Down List Applet.
2. Click on the Drill Down which navigates to the Destination view where the main Applet is "Employee Svc Request List Applet OUI"
3. Once Navigate to the other View, the Focus is across the Screen rather than on a particular Applet in IE and Once clicking on the Other Side Applet,receives an Error saying "SBL-DAT-00498: 'Subject' is a required field. Please enter a value for the field."
4. For other browsers Like Chrome, Once Navigates then the Focus is set on any of the Existing Applets which are available in that View
5. This complete issue is related to IE alone and the Error "SBL-DAT-00498: 'Subject' is a required field. Please enter a value for the field." that Facing is also expected as required Fields are not Filled in the Applet where the New Record is performed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document