IP17 Workspace Delivery Of EBC Definition Fails With Error "!!ERROR::SBL-DEV-62193: DELETION FAILED" Due To Sort Order Of WS_SRC_ID Column
(Doc ID 2574966.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Workflow - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workspace delivery is getting failed due to sort order of WS_SRC_ID in EBCDIC
Steps to replicate the issue:
1) Login to Siebel Tools
2) Create “dev_qadmin_XYZ_try2” workspace
3) Clone “Asset Management” IO into “SG Asset Management” IO
4) Checkpoint-->Submit for Deliver-->Deliver
(no issues for now and workspace got Delivered)
5) Create “dev_qadmin_XYZ_try2_2” workspace
6) Run the query below to get the relevant workspaces ids:
select row_id, name from CQ20H003.s_workspace where name like 'dev_qadmin_XYZ_try2%' or name = 'MAIN';
7) Update the 10 Rows with the highest WS_SRC_IDs (updated the Comments column with “SG Test”).
8) Run the above query again and observe the results
9) Add new “SG Dummy 1” and “SG Dummy 2” IC Fields
10) Run the query again and check in which position those fields would be in the result set
11) The new rows appear on the top of the list, as it would be expected with an ASCII sort order.The updated row with the highest WS_SRC_ID is “Value Basis” field.
12) In order to reproduce the issue we have to advance the Id i.e in which case, using EBCDIC the new rows generated with an Id on this range will be sorted lastly in our query
13) Create new IC field “SG Dummy 3” and ran the query again:
14) Now the new record “SG Dummy 3” was created with a WS_SRC_ID is coming last in the result set, while the other new records “SG Dummy 1” and “SG Dummy 2” come first.
15) Checkpoint--> workspace “dev_qadmin_XYZ_try2_2”-->submit for delivery-->deliver
16) Work space is now with a “Delivery Failed” status : ERROR::SBL-DEV-62193: DELETION FAILED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document