Unable To Type A Value In The Attribute Value Field In The Action Set Of Bulk Requests
(Doc ID 2577465.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Bulk Order Capture - Version 22.214.171.124.13 [IP2014] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to the change the The attribute Value using Bulk Request, it is cleared and Bulk Request cannot be submitted.
Attribute values are not translated properly.
This does not happen for attributes of type Enumerated. In this case a (translated) value can be selected from the Attribute Value field pick-list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Freeform attribute and the Type can be Date\Number\Text.
2) Create an asset to edit with Bulk Requests .
3) Try to change the attribute value using Bulk Request.
- Action Code: Update
- Product: Created Product
- Attribute: Freeform Attribute
- Attribute Value : Type in a new value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document