CTI Macro @Phone Not Returnig Any Value When Enter Data on CTI Toolbar Edit Box After Upgrade To Siebel CRM 19.x
(Doc ID 2578129.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.7 version, CTI
The @Phone macro stop working on some scenarios after upgrade from Siebel IP 2016 to Siebel CRM 19.x Update.
The scenario where it fails is when the user put the focus and a value on the Siebel CTI Toolbar input box and try to execute a CTI command clicking on a CTI Toolbar button, such as Make Call button. After the use click on the Make Call button for example it fails indicating that "No phone number defined" message, but there is a phone number in the CTI Toolbar edit box.
The expected behavior is for that work like in previous Siebel IP 2016 version, whenever the user enter a value in the CTI Toolbar input box the value should be use for any CTI command.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel with a Siebel CTI user
2. After login open the Communications Panel and check the CTI Toolbar Make Call button is enabled
3. Enter a value on the CTI Toolbar input box, such as the phone number you want to call.
4. Click on the Make Call button on the CTI Toolbar.
5. After click the CTI Toolbar shows the message "No phone number defined".
In previous Siebel IP 2016 it works fine and the phone number enter is used to dial.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document