Activate Workflow Processes After Full Migration Results In Error Message "SBL-BPR-00158: Cannot execute workflow process definition"
(Doc ID 2579539.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.4 version, Siebel Workflow
Issue with activating workflows after Full migration
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Execute Full migration process from IP2017.2
2. Go to Administration -> Workflow deployment.
Result: Custom Workflow(s) with prefix RPT* are missing.
3. After a Full RR, the “Migrated Repository” was renamed to “Siebel Repository”.
4. Started Siebel Services to activate workflows, as described in the document below:
Doc ID 2464797.1: How to activate workflows after Full and Incremental migration starting from IP2017 and later.
• Navigate to Sitemap -> Administration – Business Service->Simulator
• Run the below business service which will activate all Workflows and later deletes workflow DR tables.
o Name of Business Service : Siebel Runtime Metadata Publisher Service
o Method to invoke: ActivateWorkflowsTasks -- NOTE: The method is not exposed in repository, but is available in the code, so you should type manually.
o Input Arguments:
Property Name = FullMigration
Value = True
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document