Post Default Value Not Set During Edit Change Records
(Doc ID 2579891.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 15.1 [IP2015] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Change Records Option in Siebel 15.1 the value of a Flag field is set to NULL instead of using the Post Default value of N
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Siebel Tools Add a Post Default value of N to a Flag field in a List Applet
2. Log into Siebel and Navigate to the List Applet
3. Select a record and Choose Change Record Option
4. Select the Field from the drop down
5. Leave the value blank
6. Click okay
7. instead of value defaulting to N it is set to NULL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document