Test Automation Play Button Opening Blank Chrome Window
(Doc ID 2580956.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was discovered that when the play button was being pressed for testing the automation scripts, that a blank browser window was being opened. The script would not execute and the test was not completed the only result was a blank window.
The below error message is observed in Chrome.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install DISA on the desktop.
2. Add the Siebel server certificates to the DISA trust store
3. Add the ChromeDriver.exe to the Drivers directory under the DISA folder
4. Navigate to the Siebel Server URL using the AutoON parameter.
5. Click on the camcorder icon and record and save a test script successfully.
6. Navigate to Site Map -> Release -> Test Scripts
7. Drill down to the test script created and click the Play button
8. Note that a blank screen is opened
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document