Test Automation Drill Down Object References Are Not Capturing Properly While Playing Test Scripts
(Doc ID 2582674.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.3 version, Client Functionality
Test Automation drill down object references are not capturing properly while playing test scripts
While trying to play the recorded scripts like creating the quote and drill down on quote number is not working properly and below error is thrown in report.
No such element exception. Thrown when element could not be found. Element may not yet be on the screen at the time of the find operation, (webpage is still loading).
Steps to reproduce the Issue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Application and start recording
2. Navigate to Quotes Screen - List
3. Create New record, pick Account by querying Account#
4. Drill down on Quotes, Stop recording and save
5. Play recording.
6. Playback fails with Button does not Exist Error after navigating to Quotes Screen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document