Siebel: UPT Tracking Files Have Wrong Csv Format
(Doc ID 2585709.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Object Name shouldn't be appended for Log off Event while performing usage pattern tracking and capturing same in csv file.
1. Navigate to the Administration - Application screen, then the System Preferences view.
2. Search for system preference Enable UPT and set its value TRUE.
3. Set UPT Max record Count to value from 100 to 1,000. This is maximum number of records stored in cache memory before these are moved to a .csv file.
4. Create three new system preferences for the end-to-end events that will be included in UPT:
UPTEEE1 WebLogin, WebLogout
UPTEEE2 ViewActivated, ViewDeactivated
UPTEndToEndEventsList UPTEEE1, UPTEEE2
4. Configure Action Sets and Events
5. Activate UPT Workflow.
6. Open Siebel Application
7. Log out from Application
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document