Tool Tip Is Not Displaying Properly When Apostrophe Is Used In The Content Upon Click On Next Record Set Button
(Doc ID 2587788.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Apostrophe is used in field content, Tool tip is not displaying the content correctly when mouse over. Instead it is displays in HTML encoded character in place of the apostrophe
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel IP19 application.
2. Go to Accounts > Accounts List.
3. Drill down into an account.
4. Go to Notes > Private Notes.
5. Add more than 15 records in "Description" field with Apostrophe for example: It's for testing
6. Click on next record set button up/down. Go over the Description and you will see the tooltip not displayed correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document