Object Manager is Having a Memory Leak Issue After the Upgrade from IP2015 to Siebel 19 When Using Load Simulator
(Doc ID 2588050.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Siebel object manager is crashing due to a memory leak issue after upgrading from IP2015.
The issue is observed when the iterations are executed back to back on the same user session through LoadRunner.
However, if there is a logoff between iterations, i.e. one iteration per user session with logoff at the end, the issue is not observed.
1) Search for the Asset to Be Resumed via Binocular Search. After Clicking on the Service Number you will be directed to the Account Screen
2) Select the Task Icon to get the Task Options
3) Click on the Resume Option to initiate Resume Transaction. After clicking on the Resume option you will be directed to a new page
4) Click on the Service number you want to Resume and Click Select option on the top Left Corner. Once you click on the Select option you will find the asset on the selected Services Tab.
5) Now click on Next button on the Top Right Corner. Once you click on Next you will be directed to the order details page
6) Check the order details and ensure that Order Status is ‘Validated’ and then click on ‘Finish’
7) Once you click on Finish you will be directed to Order Screen with order Status as "OPEN". Once the Order is moved to Open Status it will be submitted to downstream systems and on receiving success response from all systems it will get completed and asset will be ‘Resumed’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document