ADM Migration using Migration Application Fails When Using Custom EAI Object Manager
(Doc ID 2589371.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.5 version, ADM - App. Deployment Manager
ADM Migration is using wrong EAI url when performing migration using custom EAI object manager due to which, migration fails with below error:
An error occurred connecting to the Target System. Please verify the connection information.(SBL-SVC-00252)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Clone existing EAIObjMgr_enu component and configure new EAIObjMgr1_enu component in target environment
2. SMC is configured to use EAIObjMgr1_enu instead of EAIObjMgr_enu component
3. Rest inbound details is also configured to use EAIObjMgr1_enu value
4. Migrate a sample responsibility from source to target.
5. Migration job fails
6. Reviewing the workflow log shows that that TargetServerPath is hardcoded
to use https://<localhost>/siebel/eai/enu instead of
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document