Custom Views Are Not Displayed in ARA Language in RR Environment
(Doc ID 2590448.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.7 version, all custom views created are not displayed neither in Site Map or in the Screen Menu when connecting to the ARA language Object Manager.
Custom views were displayed in ENU application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom view
2. Have it added to the User's Responsibility
3. Logon with this User in the ARA Object Manager
4. Go to Site Map and confirm that View is not displayed
The following steps were taken to troubleshoot this issue:
- The error below occurred when running the View using a bookmark URL:
e.g: https://<PROD SERVER>:<PROD PORT#>/siebel/app/callcenter/ara?SWECmd=GotoView&SWEView=ABC+Deactivate+Customer+List+View&SWERF=1&SWEHo=<PROD SERVER>&SWEBU=1:
'View' as 'ABC Deactivate Customer List View' could not be found. This object is inactive or does not exist. (SBL-DAT-00144)
- Confirmed that the view exists in the S_RR_VIEW Table
- Views were added the User Responsibility
- Cleared Cache while connected to the ARA Object Manager
- Disabled Personalization
- Added custom view to the Siebel Administrator Responsibility
- Added an out of the box view to the User's Reponsibility. It is displayed in the ARA appliaction
- Tested using Aurora vanilla theme - still same issue
FullRR were executed
Later, Incremental Repository Migration were failing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document