Border Color Disappears For Overlapping Activities In Dispatch Board
(Doc ID 2590455.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 19.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Border color disappears for overlapping activities
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch Siebel Application
2. Navigate to dispatch board and select service region to populate employees for the service region
3. Drag and drop the unscheduled activities, for overlapping activities border color is not appearing
1. The query for FS Dispatch Board Gantt Applet, change the 'DispatchBoardColourAttrib2' user property value to map for the Type field
2. Create new user property 'DispatchBoard_Activity Type_ColMap' and ' DispatchBoard_Activity Type_LOVMap' to map for the LOV values and color values
3. Change the Field value of 'BDRCLRField' to 'Type' for 'Action' Business Component
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document