SMC Incorrectly Shows a running Siebel Server Status as 'Not Available' or ' Disconnected'
(Doc ID 2592619.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Siebel CRM 19.8 version, Installation
Siebel Server is displayed as 'Not Running' or 'Disconnected' in SMC console while it is 'running' from server manager command line
This is reproducible following the steps:
- two linux machines A and B
- machine A with gateway , siebel Server , db and ai
- machine B with second Siebel server
- start all
- both SMC and server manager command line shows running
- stop server on machine B
- SMC shows the Siebel Server on machine B as Disconnected, server manager command line shows Handshake failed
- restart Siebel Server on machine B
- server manager command line (new one) shows both server running, from Web Client > Admin - Server Management the two Siebel Servers are also in running status
- however SMC keeps showing Siebel Server on machine B as Disconnected . Try to refresh , logout/login , but status is still Disconnected
- the SMC is changed back to reflect the correct status only after restart of the gateway container , being part of the full restart of the environment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document