Siebel Loyalty Processing Engine Batch Does Not Update Cancelled Transaction Status
(Doc ID 2592688.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Engine - Version 16.8 [IP2016] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel Loyalty Processing Engine Batch does not Update the Transaction Status for an Accrual Cancellation
After Loyalty Processing Engine Batch process the Cancellation as expected, the Transaction Status is set to "Processed".
On the other hand, through the Loyalty Processing Engine Realtime, the cancelled transaction is updated with status "Cancelled" and the Cancellation transaction "Processed" status as expected.
This can be tested using the steps below:
- Make sure that the LoyEngineBatch is running
- Create a Cancellation Promotion > Apply To: Cancellation
Action = Cancel Transaction
- Create a new Member
- Create an Accrual Txn - Points = 1204 - ROW_ID = 1-2AHTX
- Accrual Item created = 1-2ACCW
- Process it and confirm Balance = 1204
- Create a Redemption Txn - ROW_ID = 1-2AILZ
- In the DB, just for the sake of the internal test, update the Redemption Txn so that it is processed via a Cancel Promotion
SubType = Cancellation
- Once Status is changed to "Queued" the Loyalty Batch Engine processes it.
--- Status = Processed - Here it was expected to be "Cancelled"
--- Redemption item created points to Accrual Id = 1-2ACCW with Points = 1204 as expected
--- Balance is now back to 0 as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document