"Function Expected" Error Received When Inspect a Business Service Which is Invoked Directly as Part of a Global Script Library
(Doc ID 2595125.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When use the Inspect feature to inspect a business services which is called directly as a part of a Global Script Library, an error occurs.
"Unhandled Exception: Function Expected"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Siebel Tools, create a WS and create a Business Service called "Custom Business Service"
- Add the following scripts to the BS:
- Use the Inspect feature to test the scripts in a Client application
- Navigate to All Contacts List View
- Make a change to an existing Contact record and save it
- Error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document