Detail View Disappears From View Drop Down List When Other View With The Same Name Is Displayed
(Doc ID 2596367.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When 2 or more detail views has the same viewbar text, the 2 or more view tabs are listed in view tab drop down list when all of them can not be in the view tab.
But once you display one of them, the other views will disappear from the view tab drop down list and You can not select them.
Here are the sample steps to see the issue:
(2) Go to [Tools]->[User Preferences]->[Behavior] and set 'Navigation Control' to Tree and 'Theme' to Aurora.
(3) Save the change and re-login.
(4) Go to [Contacts]->[Contacts List] and drilldown with any record.
(5) In the view bar, many view tabs are listed in the drop down list.
(6) If you open the view bar drop down list, you will see some views have the same view tab name (such as 'Coverage Team' or 'Summary').
(7) Click 'Coverage Team'.
(8) Then open the view bar drop down list, you don't see another 'Coverage Team' anymore.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document