Workflow Process Designer Generates "SBL-DAT-00523" When Adding, Deleting, Or Copying A Step And Then Saving Multiple Times
(Doc ID 2600243.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating or editing a Workflow Process on Siebel Tools > Process Designer and adding, deleting or copy and paste some steps and then saving the Process many times, the following error message is captured as shown in the screenshot below:
Steps To reproduce the issue:
1. Create a new Workflow Process.
2. Add the following steps below:
a. Start > Siebel Operation
3. Create a Field Input Argument with the following information below on the Siebel Operation Steps.
a. Field Name = Id
b. Type = Literal
4. Saved the process.
5. Copy and Paste the Siebel Operation above and add the same Field Input Argument information.
6. Saved and the following error message above was captured in Siebel Tools:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document