Custom Component Created As A Copy Of Workflow Batch Manager During Execution Ignores Search Spec
(Doc ID 2601633.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Workflow - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating the Custom component as a copy of Workflow Batch Manager, the Search Spec expression is ignored during execution.
- Clone the Workflow Batch Manager component
- From Administration - Server Configuration, select the vanilla Workflow Process Batch Manager and copy it
- Activate the new component.
2. Create a Job using the custom cloned component - SNWfProcBatchMgr
3. Create the following parameters in the Job:
Search Specification = [Last Name] is not null
Workflow Process Name = SN Contact Query Process
4. Submit it
5. Open the log and seen that the Search Spec parameter is listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document