Inspect Workspace not available in Siebel Consumer Web Application
(Doc ID 2602331.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 17.0 [IP2017] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inspect not available for some workspaces in Siebel Consumer Web application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Follow instructions from KM Doc: 2473022.1, to add workspace icon to Siebel Consumer Web application.
1. Create a workspace and make some changes to Siebel objects.
2. Launch "Siebel Consumer Web" application.
3. Open the newly created workspace and click the inspect button. The operation succeeds.
4. Open some other previously created workspaces and click the inspect button.
5. Toolbar of workspace icons disappears, leaving just a white rectangle where toolbar is expected and a "X" at the end.
6. When "X" is pressed, page disappears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document