After Selecting The LOV In The List It Is Not Storing The DB
(Doc ID 2602481.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 184.108.40.206.4 [IP2013] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Custom view is created
2. Custom list applet is added to the view
3. In the manifest Administration Manifest Entry is created for the applet. Similar to the record "Order Entry - Line Items Mobile" siebel/jqmgridrenderer.js.
4. The applet is rendered fine.
5. Create a new record
6. Click on the pick list field
7. Select a value
8. save the record.
9 The value is not saved.
10. If manifest entry is removed the issue is resolved but the applet is not rendered as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document