Cannot Find Business Service From the Simulator Without Delivering Workspace
(Doc ID 2606458.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 19.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When simulate a custom Business Service via Business Service simulator without delivering the Workspace, the Business Service cannot be found from the Service Pick applet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Workspace dev_sadmin_bussvc in Siebel Tools
2. In this Workspace, create a business service called TestBS, with method TestMethod and eScript code:
3. Launch a dedicated client application > Open the workspace and choose Inspect
4. Navigate to Administration - Business Service screen > Simulator
5. Create a new record
6. Click the Service Name field to bring up the Service Pick applet
7. Query for Name = TestBS
8. No record returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document