Task Based UI Connector Changes Type Automatically After Reconnecting, Resulting In Error SBL-BPR-00150
(Doc ID 2606480.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.5 version, Configuration - Dev Env
When a connector within Task Based UI (TBUI) is edited, meaning reconnected to a different step, the type is automatically changed to "Connector" while at first it was "Default".
Since a Decision Point step needs to have a "Default" connector or "Condition" type connectors, a "Connector" type is not working. This throws an error while starting this TBUI process:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in Main workspace after Lock Project:
1. Create a valid Task with at least 1 Decision Point step.
2. Make sure that 1 out-connector is of type "Default" and create at least 1 out-connector of type "Condition"
3. Test Task via GUI (No error)
4. Edit the Task again
5. Create a new step (type doesn't matter)
6. Reconnect the Decision Point out-connector of type "Default" to this new step.
7. Connect the new step to the flow by a new connector (make a valid Task)
8. Test Task via GUI (error)
9. Inspect the out-connector of type "Default"
10. Note that it is changed to type "Connector", throwing the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document