Siebel Loyalty Partner Portal New Partner? Link Is Not Creating New Partner In 19X
(Doc ID 2608762.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.12 version, Client Functionality
Siebel Loyalty Partner Portal New Partner? link is not creating new Partner in Siebel 19x
In Loyalty Partner Portal application, up on click on 'New Partner?" link from login page system will request to provide all Partner information.
Provided all details in New Partner Registration view and further click on Register button throwing below error
The responsibility of user 'GUESTCST5' does not allow accessing view 'VBC User Registration Create User Error Msg View - PRM'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configured Loyalty Partner Portal Application as LDAP Authentication by changing OM parameter and configured LDAP Profile
2. All Responsibilities are assigned to LDAP User 'GUESTCST5'
3. Clicked on partner Portal url in browser https://abcmachinexyz.com/siebel/app/loyaltyscw/enu?
4. Login page is launched with below links
Forgot Your Password?
New User of an Existing Partner?
5. Click on link New Partner?
6. Provided all required details to create a new partner in forms
click on Next button and further upon click on Register button Error message is seen instead of creating new partner
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document