Validation In 'PresetFieldValue' Is Not Working When Tab Key Is Pressed For Second Time
(Doc ID 2608827.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Validation in 'PresetFieldValue' is not working when the tab key is pressed for the second time. There is no error popup.
This behavior is observed across the application after the upgrade to Siebel version 19.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Siebel Tools > create a WS
2. Under SIS Account Entry Applet add a control based on vanilla field "Password" > add it to the UI
3. In Account BC > set Immediate Post Changes to TRUE for "Password" field
3. Add code ad BC level:
STEPS | NAVIGATION:
1. Open Call center > inspect the new WS.
2. Go to Accounts and add a new record > drill down on it.
3. Click on PIN control and then TAB > error is displayed.
4. The validation is for empty and the fact that the PIN should be 4 digits or higher. Adding "111" should trigger a second validation > it does not.
5. Pressing TAB a second time will delete the value entered in PIN control.
6. Clicking on the bottom Applet will force a save on the record and subsequently trigger the validation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document