Breakpoint Doesn't Work In Siebel Tools When Inspecting Business Service
(Doc ID 2610100.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Siebel Tools - Version 19.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Script Debugger in Siebel Tools is not working when inspecting the scripts of a Business Service (BS). It's not stopping at the Breakpoint.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new workspace "dev_sadmin_test_1"
2. Create a new business service "NEW BS"
3. Write scripts and set up a few breakpoints in BS eScript
4. Set debug options and open the dedicated client in debug mode from Siebel tools
5. After application opens, click on the Composer icon > Open workspace "dev_sadmin_test_1" and choose Inspect
6. Go to Business service simulator and enter the BS details that was created in step 2.
7. Click the RUN button and the Control did not go back to the Breakpoint that was set in Tools as mentioned in Step 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document