Siebel Is Expecting Response But None Are Received From All Outbound Web Service Calls In IP19
(Doc ID 2612656.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Siebel is expecting response but none are received from all web service calls in IP19
The development environment is not receiving responses from any of the web services it calls.
This is happening for each and every web service. Some of the things tried are:
1. Checking the firewall which is fine
2. Checking the certificates put in place in the truststore for the services which are also good
3. Checking the Outboundsha2 parameter for ecomm, eai, wfprocmgr, and wfprocbatchmgr which also seem to be good
4. Testing an inbound URL in Siebel which also gives back a successful response.
5. Using SoapUI to call some of the outbound services which work.
The problem is Siebel is not able to receive responses. What could be the cause of this?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document