E-Configurator Layout Is Broken When Product Template Is Loaded From Developer Webtools Workspace
(Doc ID 2613509.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Communications - Version 19.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the product template eCfgPort_HeaderJS is saved (not modified), eConfigurator shows HTML code in the browser
It is expected that when any change is made, eConfigurator is shown correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add the following to any product:
User Interface: Group Option List
Option Name: Default
Option Type: High Interactivity
Base Theme: SIS OM base Theme With Auto Pricing JS
Product Theme: Tab Product Theme JS
2. Open eConfigurator, review and verify the eConfigurator shows correctly
3. Create a workspace, open the Webtemplates, and search template "eCfgPort_HeaderJS" in WebTools
4. Click inside the "Definition" field, do not modify
5. Save the template
6. Test the product from step 1 in eConfigurator, there is HTML code in the view
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document