Loyalty Partner Portal Application Throwing "Server Busy Error" and SBL-DAT-00144 Error Found In The Logs
(Doc ID 2615705.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2020
Applies to:Siebel Loyalty Partner Portal - Version 18.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Loyalty partner portal not working in IP18.12
Unable to launch Loyalty Partner Portal Application where already done the changes as per Doc ID 2483357.1. Instead throwing "The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties" in browser
From logs found below error message
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Followed steps mentioned in "Loyalty Portal URL Setup for IP18 (Doc ID 2483357.1)". Activated all objects as per document
- Configured Loyalty Partner Portal Application as LDAP Authentication by changing OM parameter and configured LDAP Profile
- All Responsibilities are assigned to LDAP User 'GUESTCSTXYZ'
- clicked on partner Portal url. For example below
- Getting "The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties"
- From logs found system is trying to query for 'User Registration Partner Screen' and throwing error below error message
- SBL-DAT-00144: Could not find 'Screen' named 'User Registration Partner Screen'. This object is inactive or nonexistent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document