Date Picker Control Format Bug – Subtracts An Hour From Time When Date Is In Daylight Savings
(Doc ID 2616068.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Date Picker Control Format Bug – subtracts an hour from time when date is in daylight savings.
For dates that fall in the part of the year where we’re in Greenwich Mean Time (last Sunday in October to last Sunday in March), everything is OK. But when we’re in Daylight Savings (last Sunday in March to last Sunday in October) it is subtracting an hour from the time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Siebel
2. Go to Service Request List applet
3. Create a Service Request
4. Drill down on the Service Request
5. In the Activities applet create an activity record
6. In the record go to Due filed and press on Date Picker Control
7. As an example select: 2019-10-10 04:00:00 PM
8. Go again to Due filed and press on Date Picker Control. Notice that the new date is: 2019-10-10 03:00:00 PM
9. Go again to Due filed and press on Date Picker Control. Notice that the new date is: 2019-10-10 02:00:00 PM. This behavior will continue indefinitely.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document