OCI Cloud Computing - Questions On Containerization
(Doc ID 2616533.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer asked a number of questions on containerization for Siebel.
1. What can be containerized in Siebel Patchset >19.0 ?
2. What are the best practices around this ?
3. Are there any limitations and their benefits ? Does siebel support this containers ?
4. Can I Siebel Cloud Gateway in containers Or Siebel Gateway name service in containers OR Siebel Server in containers ?
OR Tomcat for SWEweb in containers OR Tomcat for Application containers in containers ?
Are there any memory limitations for Siebel PIDs ? and talk about persistent storage needed for Siebel components ...?
5. What configuration files and environment variables are used by those components that we need to consider during containerization ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document