SVP Build Tree Job Is Not Creating Category And Product Baselines In 19
(Doc ID 2617743.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2021
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.8 version, Client Functionality
Build Tree job is not Working in Siebel 19.8 where Category and Product Base line records are not getting created.
When we run SVP with Aggregate Action for a Account, Category and Product Baseline records are not created for Periods. Job as been completed successfully
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable all components under Workflow group
2. Change Workflow Monitor Agent component parameters
Action interval=60;Group Name = CG SVP;Default Tasks = 1
3. Go to Admin Server Management >>Jobs create new Component='Generate Triggers'
In Job Parameters
Privileged User = SIEBEL
Privileged User Password = SIEBEL
Remove = True
4. Submit the Job and status changes to SUCCESS
5. Submit another job with Remove = false
This is Component setup.
Now start with Data Setup
- Add the responsibility ‘CG Option Sales Volume Planning’ to the View ‘CG SVP Product Category Account Admin View’ for the logged-in user (e.g., SADMIN)
- Created new Account "Test Account"
- Created new product 'Test Simple Product' and added product under Active Price List
- Go to Account>>Prod Distribution and add Test Simple Product
- Navigate to Site Map > Administration - Catalog created new 'Test Catalog' further create new 'Test Category' and Add product 'Test Simple Product' under it
- Navigate to Site Map > Administration - Catalog > SVP Categories >Visibility Filter: All Categories
- Query for 'Test Category' and drilldown. Add 'Test Simple Product' in Products applet.
- Highlight product and click the "SVP Adopt" button. Result: The SVP Adoptee flag is now set to Y on the respective product.
- Navigate to Site Map > Administration - Catalog > SVP Categories > Visibility Filter: SVP Category Accounts
- Query for 'Test Category' and drilldown. Add Account 'Test Account' in "CG SVP Account List Applet" applet.
- Go to Administration Data>Periods and Created 2 periods with name as below
Name Start Date End Date
SVP_202001 1/1/2020 12/31/2020
SVP_202002 2/1/2020 2/29/2020
- Administration Data >>Account Product, Query for Account 'Test Account'
- Under Baseline tab added 'Test Simple Product'
- In same view add periods created in step 11 in 'Product Baseline' applet.
- Provide some values in Basis Qty, Baseline Planning, Baseline Cases
- Go to Administration - Sales Volume Planning>>SVP Actions>>Aggregate.
Create a new records Action=Aggregate, Description=Test AC, Source Table=Baseline, Start Period=SVP_202001, End Period=SVP_202002, Account =Test Account
Click on Execute Action and status Changes to complete
- Go to Administration - Sales Volume Planning>>SVP Actions>>Other Actions
Create New record with Action=Populate Locks, Description= Test AC and Click on 'Execute Action'. Status changes to complete
- Now go to Sales Volume Planning screen and query for "Test Account". Category Baseline and Product Base lines are not create
Note: Working fine in IP16 but not working in IP19
For more information Doc ID 1530312.1 will help to do Sales Volume Planning setup in siebel
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document