Calendar Picker Changing The Date Automatically
(Doc ID 2618208.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 19.7 version, Client Functionality
Calendar Date Picker changing the Date automatically.
1) Set ENU Locale setting are changed to use following date format:
Long Date Format: dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy
Short Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy
2) And in System Preference "Default Time Zone" is set to (GMT+12:00) Auckland, Wellington
3) Go to Activities.
4) Planned Start Field has value 11/09/2019 04:41 AM
5) Open Date Picker for Planned Start Field.
6) Date automatically changed to 09/11/2019 04:41 AM and gets saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document