Changing LOV To Store the LIC Instead Of The Display Value Is Throwing Error SBL-DAT-00510 and SBL-UIF-00299
(Doc ID 2619244.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:Siebel CRM - Version 19.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to changing LOV to store the LIC instead of the Display Value, the following error occurs.
 Wrong field values or value types detected in field Trade Direction. Please re-enter your field values. If you need additional assistance please refer to the documentation. (SBL-UIF-00299)
 No language dependent code exists for value 'impxxxxxxxxxx' and type 'EIPA_TRADE_DIRECTION' with language 'ENU' in table 'S_LST_OF_VAL'.(SBL-DAT-00510)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new case. Case Type is ¿Passsport¿. Note that the LIC is "Passport". This confirms that it is the display value that is displayed and not the LIC.
2. Create a new Integration WS and a developer WS.
3. Change display value from "Passsport" to "Pxxxxxxx" + Clear Cache.
4. Case Record displays "Passsport" (from WS-Main) but dropdown displays the new value "Pxxxxxxxxx" (from WS-Integration). This is incorrect; the record should also display "Pxxxxxxxxxx"
5. Can no longer find the Case record as the search is for "Pxxxxxxx" but the record is "Passsport". This is incorrect. The record should also display the modified LOV value.
6. LOV Values are correct at the database level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document