Dispatch Board Drag And Drop Going To Wrong Employee
(Doc ID 2623537.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Siebel Field Service - Version 19.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dispatch board drag and drop assigning Activities to the wrong employee when long Comments or Description is entered and are in focus.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an ABC Service Region
- Associate the existing Employees to ABC Service Region
- Go to the Dispatch Board
- Click in "Select Service Region" and select ABC Service Region
- In the Unscheduled Activities bottom applet, expose "Description and Comments" via "Columns Displayed"
- Create an Activity and associate to ABC Service Region
--- In the Comments Field, enter "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" as many as the field allow - Do the same for "Description"
- Drag & Drop the Activity to "ERM Guest"
- It is assigned to the one below "Test One" Employee"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document